Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globes Segment 1

I really love the Golden Globes. It just looks like such a party.

6:00pm - Ricky Gervais. I know that some people just don't think he's funny, but I think he's hilarious. I'm happy to see that they still have the same gimmick music. Charlie Sheen - Breakfast.

6:01pm - Rubbish. It's a funny word.

6:03pm - He drops truth bombs. And I can feel the tension in the room. Steve Buschemi is really weird looking, but a great actor.

6:04pm - Mel Gibson jokes. Still funny and not too soon apparently.

6:06pm - Christian Bale is the winner. I failed. Maybe I should do a double feature of The King's Speech and The Fighter tomorrow. And now that I know Christian Bale is actually British, I'm much more impressed with his Batman voice. Strange bromance between CB and Mark Wahlberg.

6:08pm - He's still going. "Stop censoring me!!"

6:09pm - Claire from Modern Family - I like her dress. Katie Segal. I lost once again. I clearly am not doing well at all. Although I have to say I wish they would show a little clip of whatever they are nominated for.

6:12pm - The music means you're supposed to stop talking.

6:13pm - Commercial Break


No comments:

Post a Comment