Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pre-Show Red Carpet Interviews

5:30pm - I love Amy Adams' dress. Justin Bieber is a douche. And I wonder how long this red carpet pre-show has been going on...

5:31pm - Robert Pattinson is a bigger douche than Justin Bieber - just with a funny voice. Cheers!

5:33pm - COLIN FIRTH!! He really is so gorgeous. "Mr. Firth..."

5:34pm - Kevin Spacey is an American treasure. He did a great job in the stage play I saw in London.

5:35pm - Kevin, you're boring me to tears.

Sidenote - I can't wait to get the US Weekly this Friday to see all of the dresses. It's always interesting to see if I like the same ones as the majority of the population. I will be sure to post my Top 5 (or 10) dresses of the night...along with the worst.

5:40pm - I'm so happy that Michael Douglas is doing better. His voice does sound a little different though.

5:42pm - Jennifer Love Hewitt's dress is horrid! She's still stuck in the 90s.

5:43pm - Woah woah woah...why is Christian Bale talking in an accent? Am I missing something here? Is he staying in a role or does he actually have an accent?

5:44pm - Michelle Williams - epic fail on the dress. I realize you like to be indie and all, but that dress just does not work.

5:45pm - Who's the biggest douche of the last decade? Carson Daly? I think yes.

5:49pm - Anne Hathaway. She's so annoying. And it looks like she's lost quite a lot of weight. I'm not feeling the dress. The shoulderpads are a little odd.

5:50pm - I'm happy that RDJ pulled his life together and stopped being a junkie.

5:51pm - Jimmy Fallon. He's not actually funny, but at the same time he's hilarious.

5:53pm - Technical Difficulties. For NBC, not me.

5:55pm - Whatever this strange lizard animation movie with Johnny Depp and Isla Fisher is, I'm strangely intrigued.

5:56pm - Rango. Thant's the movie.

5:57pm - We are so close! I can't wait. January Jones - "Banging body."



No comments:

Post a Comment