Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globes Segments 3, 4, 5

6:30pm - Helena Bonham Carter! That was some hairdo.

6:33pm - Kevin Bacon's a midget. Or else the chick is a giant. Steve Buschemi. I should have know. Sidenote - he was great in Fargo.

6:35pm - Table 114. Martin Scrocese. I definitely need to check this out.

6:36pm - Boardwalk Empire! I knew it would sneak in and take the win. Why do I feel the need to be loyal to SterlingCooperDraperPryce?

6:38pm - "Holy effing crap!" Scrocese in London producing a movie? Intriguing.

6:39pm - Angelina fixing Brad's tie. Tender.

SEGMENT 4
6:44pm - Steve: You need a haircut chick! (In reference to Tangled).

6:47pm YES!! My first correct prediction. You Haven't Seen the Last of Me! I knew I couldn't go wrong with Cher.

6:48pm - Christina A has really porked out in the last few years.

6:49pm - Social Network - Original Score.

SEGMENT 5
6:55pm - Justin Bieber. I wonder what will happen when his balls drop and he no longer has his famous voice.

6:55pm - The Illusionist looks fantastic! Why haven't I heard of it before now?

6:56pm - Toy Story 3 - I'm glad to see that Tom Hanks has gone back to his roots and become a comedian again. Hopefully this decade he won't take super serious roles and bore us all to tears.
6:57pm - Brad and Angie - they just look so happy.

6:59pm - RDJ. I really love him.

7:01pm - Annette Bening! Yay! She's so great. I love that everyone gave her a standing ovation. And I love her dress. It's really gimmicky and age appropriate. Mark Ruffalo! Annette Bening and Warren Beaty are still together! there is hope for Hollywood marriages!


No comments:

Post a Comment